Thursday, November 20, 2008

New developments... every day?

Today in another call with Leo Crosby of Church Multiplication Network, I was given gifts from Heaven- ideas for how to raise the $50,000 we dream of for Harvest cry next year (you don't even want to know what we might be asking God for for the 2010 event).

Leo outlined for me how we might raise the needed funds by offering local corporate sponsors something they want- access to faith-based customers. He helped me see a path forward that could get us what we want by helping other people get what they want. It could also help us connect with some potential new believers in those businesses!

What could be better than that?

Everyday, God seems to give the gift of another nugget-of-an-idea. Or two.

On a less happy note, this evening my good friend Bud Sheridan went to be with Jesus. I am so glad that he is there, but I will miss him deeply. He was a veteran, a friend, a prayer warrior, and someone I could always depend on to tell me the truth, good, bad, or ugly. I feel honored to have been his Pastor.

No comments:

Post a Comment