Thursday, November 20, 2008

again with the inspiration

In my prayer time this morning, I just listened to and prayed over the material from Tuesday's Pastor's meeting. It is now available on our website here. Good stuff! Again I feel very inspired by Jim's message, and each Pastor's comments on the project.

And then, I got this email from a prophetess friend in England, Beryl. She heard about our efforts, and prayed over us (bless her Lord). She said God spoke powerfully over the Pastor's meeting that we held Tuesday past, and... well.. here it is in her words...

"God impressed me on just how significant it was that there were 12 churches represented who to come to that meeting. He said 12 is a foundational number. (12 patriarchs, tribes, stones, disciples). God is going to build something mighty in Gettysburg, and He is laying the foundation stones!"

That bears witness in my spirit in a big way. I believe these twelve churches and their leaders, are very foundational to this county, and us working together on anything is so significant. But to work together on what God cares about -His Bride, the church- and reaching precious people who feel lost, that is powerful!

So, in case you are praying with me for these powerful people, here are these 12 foundation stones as I had listed them...

1. Jeff Wilson, Heritage Assembly of God
2. Allan Joines, Cross Keys Fellowship
3. Bob Costello, Liberty Worship Center
4. Jim Ruddy, Bethel Assembly of God
5. Bob Murr, Bethel Mennonite
6. Don Wolabaugh, Harvest Chapel
7. Carl Harris, First Baptist
8. Mark Knight, Calvary Assembly of God
9. Tony Joyner/Jeff Deitrich Freedom Valley Site churches
10. John Talcott, New Church fellowship
11. Mark Chester, Foursquare
12. Gerry Stoltzfoos, Freedom Valley




1 comment:

  1. exciting stuff. gerry, you're a blogging machine now! I love it!

    ReplyDelete