Sunday, October 19, 2008

from the Nepal team

We made it to JFK airport in New York. Any minute they will be calling our flight for boarding to Abu Dahbi, then on to Katmandu. We are mostly sitting around reading, and wishing for that good Third Place coffee, instead of the far lesser quality stuff here in the JFK airport.

Clay France drove us up. I love his driving because it's like mine- aggressive, yet smooth and solid. he doesn't waster any time. He knew his route and executed it like a pro.

Okay, it's like my driving in my dreams!

Anyway, thanks for all your help with generous giving, and much prayer. I have never felt as covered in prayer as I have on this one. And probably never needed it more.

We ended up bringing $7000 with us for the crusade that we are conducting in Katmandu. We previously sent $9500, so that brings us to $16,500. This is short of the $25,000 we hoped for, but a good number nevertheless! I am praying God's richest blessings on all of you who gave so generously. YOUR economy will be abundant, YOUR homes will be blessed, and your life will experience the richness that comes form the bearing the burdens of those who suffer for Jesus! I love you-all so much for caring about this.

Most of you also give sacrificially (more than your tithes) to Freedom Valley's building program as well. You are blessed for it, and much loved.

But most of all, thanks for being my friends.

From here on I HOPE to stay in touch with you, but as you know, it can be tough to do so when one travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment