Sunday, June 28, 2009

a note from a guest today

I did not ask to share this message, so I will change the names at least until I get permission. I'll change a coupleof other details too, just to protect anonimoty of a couple of people. This is such a cool note and so precious to my heart, because it represents the reason I live... to help people get aquainted with an incredible God.


Subject: message from **anonymous** girlfriend (who was brought by a girl who was brought to Harvest Cry through a MySpace message, and got saved. This represents 3 people who were brought to faith by Aaron and Robbie's brand new I am History band)

Okay I don't mean to be all creepy messaging you all the time now haha, but I just HAVE to tell you, that in one morning, that church changed my life. I had denied God for the last 5 years and I cried so long out of relief today. I honestly believe that God has sent you and Aaron to Zach to help him regain his faith, so that then he could encourage me to regain mine and I could not stop thanking God enough for that. You guys are so good and you will help so many kids, starting with Meg and I. Today a lady named Gretta gave me a note, and it said that Jesus loves me more than I will ever know, and that anytime I need somebody, she will pray with me. That was such a good feeling! I can't wait to go back

1 comment: