Saturday, June 20, 2009

Harvest Cry, night 2

Wow, Johannes' teaching challenged me this morning. When he speaks of the raw courage that it takes to believe in the miraculous, it stirs something deep inside me. I want to live that life, to be that guy. He talks about becoming a man of such faith that he can actually walk on water, and be 'caught up' like Philip was when he witnessed to the Ethiopian Eunuch.

He also talked about how important it is not to be a mocker, and how our jokes cover our unbelief. I believe that has been me a whole lot over the years.

Tonight, our building was once again full. Johannes preached a powerful word, and when he gave the altar call, there must have been more than 50 people surged to the front. I don't think I will ever get tired of watching what happens when somebody encounters Jesus and His forgiveness. The most wonderful tears in the world have to be tears of repentance, and the joy of becoming a new person inside. Then people got healed, Leah got baptized in The Holy Spirit, and so many stayed for an extra hour or more just to worship.

I have the best job in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment