Friday, June 19, 2009

Harvest Cry begins!

Harvest Cry started tonight (fonally after planning for months!). Our building was packed with over 500 people. The altar services was mobbed with dozens of glorious salvations. It just feel so good to watch God completely change lives, give hope, forgive sins, and help people get the life change they wished for but could not get. I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing it happen.

There was a young lady for example, that must have been about the age I was when I met Jesus for the first time- 11 years old. I watched her begin to pray. And then the water works started. She wept before God for awhile. A little while later the sun really came out and she worshipped for an hour, just reveling in her new salvation.

I watched my staff hug each other, as the months and months of hard work that they put in, paid off. Many of them have practically been living at the church for days, watching over every little detail, praying that it would all count for some people to find Jesus. Many of them gave their last dimes, their last energy, and everything else they had, hoping that precious people would find Jesus through our work.

I LOVE this life!


No comments:

Post a Comment