Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Harvest Cry

The after glow of this awesome job of mine, is heavy today. I am deeply tired after 5 days of 16 or more hours a day. But more than tired, I have this incredible feeling.

What a time we had in Harvest Cry! The numbers as I have them so far, are something like this: 78 baptisms, more than 140 responses for salvation, 35 baptisms in the Holy Spirit, many healings, and more than a dozen people delivered of an evil spirit. Tired does not cover the incredible joy of watching people get free. My feet barely hit the ground today.

Johannes Amritzer is a wonderful man of God. He ministered the Word with such clarity and relevance. My team worked with a precision and passion like I never saw before! We prayed, fasted, and planned for months!

And it paid off for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment