Friday, June 26, 2009

27 years with Julie Phipps Stoltzfoos

I am often amazed at her insightful ways of helping people. few people know God's ways better, or how to apply them with more skill to people who are in pain. She's good.

And I have never seen a mother that I admire more. She knows how to bring out the best in her kids, and let them shine. She guides when they ask her to, and stays out of the way the rest of the time. And she loves each one of them like they are her only child.

And over the 27 years we celebrate today, she has become amazing at knowing how to love me. That could not be an easy task. But I am at least 10 times the man I would be if she had not said yes to me 27 years ago today.

Thanks for an amazing 27 years Babe. You are the best.

2 comments:

  1. I really look up to Julie. whenever I need someone to talk to, I feel so comfortable with her because of her wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy R1:32 PM

    You are both equally fortunate to have one another. I'm sure she feels the same way about you Gerry! Some day I hope to make some man feel this way about me!! :)

    ReplyDelete