Friday, February 13, 2009

More churches being invited

Johannes called me yesterday to inquire about how the project was coming. He said that in their prayer time yesterday, God moved mightily and they were all moved to pray for Gettysburg for an extended period. He also told me that he felt The Holy Spirit's excitement about this project, and felt that God will do great things though it!

We prayed together and Johannes asked for more than 30 churches to get involved with this. I joined him. Then I sent out more invitations. Please pray with me that God will attach more people to the concept of reaching their friends and neighbors with forgiveness, love, eternal life, healing, and the power of God!

2 comments:

  1. *does a little dance*

    That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels like God is not only going to kick the lid off, but rip the whole box wide open!!!

    ReplyDelete