Friday, February 06, 2009

Freedom House and Cindy Janczyk

This morning, (though it's my day off), my phone has been hot with messages that would indicate that Satan has launched a serious attack.

For example, Freedom House is struggling through serious discipline issues, accusations, and discomforting attacks of all kinds. Please pray for Jake Lewis, director, and Ed Funk, in-house director, as they work through it. Ed has been pretty beaten up already as attacks have gotten personal and Satan throws accusations out about every weakness that he can find and exploit. We have had months of really good stuff out of there, but we are now under attack and need your prayers today!

Also, while I was on that call, I got a call from Cindy Janczyk. She had offered classes on Godly relationships at Gettysburg College, only to be attacked as a bigot, homo-phobe, and a hater, all of which she is decidedly NOT! And while these attacks are ridiculous, they nevertheless hurt if you are the one being lied about.

As we move toward an incredibly life changing weekend (Johannes in all our services, and then a huge meeting at Bethel on Sunday night), Satan is working hard to undermine all that we are doing. For the past few years, the attacks were mostly on me. It would appear that now Satan's tactic has been to destroy certain leaders.

Thanks so much for praying! I am much comforted that when under attack, I am in the body of Christ, where your prayers carry me through difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment