Sunday, February 08, 2009

I love the pay off

The build up and work involved in reaping a great harvest, are not always fun. We've been through some petty accusations, outright lies, and painful comments. Satan hit us with his worst forces, I guess.

But the payoff is so worth it.

Tonight I saw the beginnings of a great payoff. Saturday night service was packed, pumped, and fruitful. Many salvations, and something like 49 baptisms in the Holy Spirit.

I can really feel God up to something here. And I am starting to see it too. I believe tomorrow is going to be a whole new level of God at work. I don't believe it is even a small exxageration to say that it will be world changing, community shaking, and way outside the comfortable little box that we are used to.

And tomorrow night at Bethel will be another amazing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment