Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm feeling thankful

At the end of another long and productive Sunday, I am so thankful.

I am thankful for the ability to speak God's word and feel like I got His heart accomplished. And for time with Candace and Aaron. They brought some new friends to visit, whom they met before even finished moving into their new place. The guy came as the cable guy to hook up their TV service, and invited them to church! They have become friends, which is so cool. It is so fun having adult kids and visits.

I am thankful for what is happening is Cowboy church, with a great attendance and outreach today! Very unique, very effective, very creative. And our Freedom House had a potluck dinner fellowship today which went very well. I'd love that house full, but what is happening blesses me deeply.

Thanks God for allowing me to do this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment