Wednesday, January 02, 2008

heavy lifting on vision

Tomorrow, Thursday Jan 3, I have a lot of heavy lifting to do concerning a season of vision seeking for 08. In the next several weeks, I am pursuing my usual slate of time with God to make sure that I am still on track, doing what He has called me to do.

The vision items that I have outlined below (previous post) are part of that. There are more muling around in my little brain.

The questions I am praying through today, exactly , are these;
1. Am I producing real disciples of Christ, or am I simply building a church?
2. Exactly what are the characteristics of a true disciple of Christ?
3. Is there some way that I can build more of them, or higher quality ones?

I would very much covet your prayers on these matters, especially today and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment