Friday, December 28, 2007

some vision for 08

As mentioned, I am seeking God right now for vision for 08. Here are some things that are beginning to crystallize;

1. To cause our newest sites (Red Lion and Hanover) to grow to at least 120 average weekly attendance)

2. To open at least 2 new sites, or plants

3. To create a plan for 3 new sites to open in 09

4. To grow Freedom Valley York Road to 1800 weekly attendance through salvations, discipled believers, and intentional ministries

5. To develop a Saturday prayer strategy for the weekend


I would love to hear your thoughts about anything else you
can think of that I should pray about as far as my role in vision building at FV!


For a point of reference, here is last year's goals:
2007 Freedom Valley Vision

Get at least 1 more site running
Grow to an average attendance of more than 1500 in all sites
Baptize at least 100 new believers
Graduate at least 100 from SW
Develop a house church strategy

1 comment:

  1. Looking at the 07 goals, I still have the house church thing in my gut. One of my goals in ministry this year is to start a new ministry or a new facet of an existing one.

    ReplyDelete