Monday, March 16, 2009

my kids make me really happy

Julie and I have been blessed with two sons and two daughters. 

I just had the best weekend ever with them. We all worked together in our various gifts to make church and our world better this weekend. In the middle of all of that, Shawna used her film school talents to make a funny birthday video for their Mom.

This evening after we all had a full day of very rewarding ministry, we sat at the house and watched their funny video- for two hours. I laughed harder than I ever laughed in my whole life I think. Julie and I watched, and watched, and watched, and watched, and still wanna watch it.

My job is the most rewarding kind of work in the world- helping people find their way to happiness, productivity and eternal life. But far, far more rewarding, is my four kid's faith, and getting to enjoy them growing up to be more powerful men and women of God than I am.

Of all the things I love God for, these four blessings have got to be near the top of a long, long, list. I love them so much.

This one was just for fun- honoring their Mom for how well she brought them up.  I doubt if you could like it as much as I did, but I think you might like it a lot anyway.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha.. "film school talents"

    I still wanna watch, too! I kept chuckling to myself all day at the shot of evan skipping...

    ReplyDelete