Saturday, November 24, 2007

communicaing something of value

Not a day goes by anymore without 2 or 3 or more people telling me that they watch my little TV show, and appreciate it. Recently I have been asking God to help me communicate His heart well so that people who mention the show start mentioning what they learned or how it helped.

I ache to have a little role in helping this country toward a bright future in faith. Our true potential lies in becoming people of character and truth, not selfishness and consuming. And I feel like a complete amateur at learning how to communicate with the soul and heart of this great nation.

So, for right now I am asking God to help me frame the right questions to Him, and figure out what to want in relation to this nation and it's spiritual health.

No comments:

Post a Comment