Thursday, November 08, 2007

another post- in the same day!

I've been grappling with some heavy stuff for awhile, and really need to write about it, as painful and weepy as I feel when I do. So in addition to the post I just made, I need to add this.

The Hubbells marriage seems to be in a lot of trouble. It seems Christa moved out weeks ago, and is determined to end it, while Dan is praying for a miracle of restoration. Christa seems to be throwing out there a lot of accusations that are hard to believe, almost as if she is looking for an excuse to end it.

I'm sure things are not as they seem here, but I can only guess what is going through her mind, as she has not offered me an explanation. I hope she will so I can see it for what it is, not what it looks like. Until then I only have guesses.

I am clueless as to how to handle things like this, or what to do. I pray a lot, and ask God for miracles. And wisdom. And hope.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:05 PM

    this blog really hurt christa

    ReplyDelete