Monday, November 12, 2007

how to move ahead

This weekend was so life giving. I felt like I saw the chains fall off of people, and lives changed. I live for this stuff.

But I have a lot of decisions to work through. My guest this weekend, John and Ann Bosman, helped me see some things, and talk through them a bit. We have a lot of development and organization to do so that we can get better at making true disciples of Jesus, not just adding attendees.

Space is going to be an issue soon again. I could add more services, or I could try to speed up the building process. If I choose to speed up the building process, the questions seems to be whether I should double our sanctuary as previously planned, or start building a whole new sanctuary. John helped me see that it may be time to consolidate things a bit, reorganize slightly, and then start sending more out again.

To me, the question still is; how do I make the most difference for God that I can in the next 25 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment