Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday night dead

Saturday night live is nothing like Sunday night dead. 

That is, I know of very little that feels better than a Sunday night after I got to lay it all out there for a full weekend of ministry to people. 

Like one of those weekends where I got to lead in a salvation prayer, cast out demons, pray peace and comfort on people, speak the heart of God (and learn from it even while it comes out of my own mouth!) see people get filled with the Holy Spirit, watch healings happen, and see people go deeper with God in a small group experience. And see old relationships restored that seemed hopelessly broken.

I just had a weekend like that. Thank you Jesus. I am dead tired, but feel way too thankful to sleep any time soon. I feel like I need to stay awake just to feel it a little longer.

And while I am at it, I have rarely in my life felt such a prophetic and pwoerful move of God like what I feel begin to rumble under my feet right now. There is a sense of God at work around me  in ways that I can hardly take in.

God is up to something here. I feel it, I sense it, I prophetically call it in.

2 comments:

  1. And what a sermon it was. I feel a similar rumbling under my feet as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always so encouraging. I am thankful to have such great pastors teaching, helping, blessing, and supporting me. :)

    ReplyDelete