Tuesday, September 30, 2008

amazing team

My team often amazes me.

We love our dress down look. But when we discussed it a month or more ago, most agreed that it would be better for our worship community if we dressed up just a it more, most rapidly agreed that it would be good. And they are doing it.

This morning we discussed having paid staff show up for all weekend services each weekend. Again, I was surprised that almost everyone agreed that it should be so, and several volunteered on the spot to make it happen for themselves. And a couple of full time volunteers who show up for 5 services each week, wrote to say that they don't mind so much that they work harder than paid staff!

I love these guys. God, I sure would like to see your most incredible blessings on them. Thank you for each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment