Sunday, October 07, 2007

what a day

I preach it better than I live it.

I know how powerful it is inside of me when I use my prophetic gift. I feel like I am the person I was called to be when I am speaking encouragement, comfort, and strengthening into His people. Knowing that you would think I would do it constantly, and systematically. Instead, it seems like I do it sparingly. God help me do it more, and more publicly over more people.

Tonight's prophetic words spoken over my leaders is powerful to my soul, and obviously moving to them. What a group of wonderful people God gave me! I could walk into almost anything surrounded by them.

So it always feels so good when at the end of a weekend it feels like He let me hit it out of the park again.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:19 PM

    Pastor Gerry,

    I thank you for what you do and for who you are.
    May God's blessings continue for you and your family.

    Annette

    ReplyDelete