Wednesday, October 24, 2007

the farm next door

Yesterday the man who owns a small farm across Centennial road, called and ask me if I would like to buy his place! He thought Freedom Valley might want to own his farm if he sold it. I told him that I would very much like to own his farm, but will need some kind of gift of faith from God to even imagine how we could afford his $800,000 price tag. It's 31 acres,a three bedroom house, a small church facility, etc. Interesting. I've asked God to make some adjoining land available, but I'm not actually sure this is it.

Anyway, I'll pray about it.

We also booked tickets today for 3 of us to go to the Dominican Republic just before Christmas to explore the project we hope to help with there in March.

Also today, God gave us several more ideas about how the Freedom House could possibly work after we move. That is very exciting. I really want to make this ministry to the least, last, and lost, work.

And this evening, our volunteer work crew made great progress on Third Place! And, we also made great progress on a plan to make it work!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:39 AM

    Exciting news! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete