Sunday, October 21, 2007

heroes of faith are being made

I have to admit that I was stunned by many of the responses to a call for faith promises to the Stewardship Fund. Courageous, growing, life changing faith was demonstrated by so many people. And I have not yet actually even read the list of commitments. So I think there is a lot more pleasant revelations to come.

These are the main reasons why I believe 2008 is going to be an amazing year. When we stretch ourselves to live life at a higher level, God inclines His ear to us, I think.

That's a lot to be happy about. Don't tell me that all Americans are selfish, uncaring, and all about looking out for number one. I know some real modern day heroes who care deeply about reaching their neighbors, and effectively making a difference for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment