Friday, October 12, 2007

I wanna see the harvest

Jesus said the harvest is plentiful!

I often see it as sparse. I need to see it like Jesus sees it.

There are so many people who wish to crowd into The Kingdom. Here in Pennsylvania, some researchers say that less than 15% attend church at least monthly. That leaves me something like 10 million people to harvest into The Kingdom right here in PA alone.

How do we reach them? How do we even make a real difference? How can I, by the time I retire, be part of increasing this number to 20% or more? By my little calculations, that means that we would increase The Kingdom by half a million church attendees!

Our tiny little efforts have got to increase in effectiveness. I feel so small in my ability to see even how to do that! Maybe I should start by seeing how ripe the harvest already is, I don't know.

God help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment