Tuesday, October 09, 2007

new churches (or sites) coming

After a long day of meetings that left me deeply exhausted, I have the most wonderful time this evening with 4 future church planter couples. Each one had made progress, each one was clearly moving forward.

I could feel it in my soul- 4 new churches are one day coming. Hundreds of new followers of Jesus. All these people that I hope to meet in heaven one day. I don't see int physically yet, but I saw it spiritually tonight in a very real way, which is a first for me on this particular journey.

Our newest churches are not flourishing yet like I think they should. Somewhere it feels to me that we are a little off step there and I'm not sure why. Father, help us find a way to reach people better, and stay focused on eternal things.

No comments:

Post a Comment