Friday, September 28, 2007

extra hours of extraordinary time with an incredible God

So I'm sitting in our 24 hours of prayer, and getting my soul fed. I didn't really come for that, but there it is anyway. I came to talk to God and hear His voice, and it is happening in buckets.

What a cool thing to be able to come into The Presence, and identify things that I've been carrying, and choose to lay them down at Jesus feet. What w worrier I would be if there wasn't a way to do that.

This while it's been an incredible summer, this has been a meager month financially for us. God, I trust you with it. And the Fall growth season has not yet exploded on us with all of it's usual growth. Not yet. God I trust you with that.

We need some major new ministry tools, like new buildings, and more leaders. God I trust you with that.

And we need to miss fewer opportunities. I trust you with that too God.

I will not worry, pace, or allow nightmares to control my dream time. I will not falter, or waver, even when it looks like it's not going to get done. I will not back up, slow down, or burn out. I will not get distracted, overcome, or beaten down. God is my deliverer and strength, my very present help.

That's my story, and I'm stickin to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment