Monday, April 23, 2012

Liberty community church I had such a wonderful time at Bealton, Virginia yesterday in Liberty Community Church. This church welcomed me so warmly, and received the teachings of Jesus with their whole hearts. Probably at least 25 of them responded to the gospel, many with weeping and deep repentance. They bought books- I think they all bought a book! I sold en entire case of them, and signed them. Very nice. I am amazed at all that Pastor Wes and Linda have done and are doing. Linda teaches kids with passion. Their daughter Amanda helps lead worship, and son Josiah is on the technical support team- both of them leaders, excellent, and cool. LCC is bright, pulsating with life, and you can feel God's heart in these passionate Christ followers. Bealeton is a hugely improved town because of the inner healing, renewed hope, and powerful life of God that is happening in this church and it's people. Years ago, Freedom Valley became somewhat of a parent to LCC when we helped them get started, a fact that I am so grateful to God for. Pastor Wes teaches in our leadership school. I am thrilled that my son got to sit under his teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment