Friday, August 21, 2009

wow this week

What a week.

3 more possible church planters contacted me. Could we possible still get the 10 new churches by Harvest Cry next year? That blows me away. Today, it looks possible. There are still 2 more possible planters that I have not even had time to get back to yet. What a crazy, wonderful problem.

Also this week, my team took on a gutsy possible idea to add more work to their schedule- a lot more. You would think that my over worked, underpaid team would shrink away from ideas that make much more work for them. But when they got hold of the possibility that it could mean more people in Heaven for eternity, they lept ahead to the YES!

These are some seriously wild adventurers for God, and I am so happy to be teamed up with them. I pray huge God-blessings on them.

Today, I experienced the first of 12 coaching experiences with Nelson Searcy's network. I am very excited about this stuff!

Also today, Rich and Ashley Fogal and I were given an idea that we think could affect many thousands of people for eternity!

It's late- way late. But I am pretty pumped about all that God allows me to do. This may be hard work, but it feeds my soul somewhere so deep inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment