Tuesday, August 18, 2009

another great coaching session

I feel like God dropped a very cool idea on me, right out of Heaven.

Today I had my fourth coaching session with the largest group yet. I am very excited about meeting with each of my team members (some paid, and some volunteers) to do our simple yet very powerful coaching strategy.

This is beginning to feel like one of the best little ideas God ever gave me. I hope to build world class leaders and send them out to conquer! These guys are very exciting!

The plan works like this; all of my staff and key volunteers (about 38 people) have put themselves in teams of about 6. We meet to discuss goals and help each other turns aims into do-able goals for the following 6 weeks. 6 weeks later we meet again to discuss progress and explore where to go next.

I still have a couple of openeings left in case anyone reading this is a leader and wants to be coached!

1 comment:

  1. This whole thing is so precious to me!!! I feel like God is pulling me apart! I am growing and learning just by having goals! =] Thanks for being such an awesome and devoted leader. Much love.

    ReplyDelete