Monday, January 19, 2009

The Dreaming God's Dream wave

"Dreaming God's Dream" turned out to be more than I expected. God did things in people's hearts, especially in the area of creating vision in us again.

Since Sunday, I have heard from quite a few people who wrote, called, or stopped by to say that they are flowing in vision again. I have heard about several dreams, breakthrough ideas for a couple of businesses, and a couple of parents finding courage to parent through tough times again.

"Vision lift" seems to be happening. This is what I would call the syndrome when we feed off each other in the area of vision, and we help each other focus on the future more than hurt about the past.

It all feels very, very powerful. God is up to stuff, and I get to see it and watch it unfold. We are all going to have some cool stories to tell about what He did, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment