Saturday, February 23, 2008

leaders from my home church

Today Pastor Sam Masteller brought a team of leaders for a day of growth and learning at Freedom Valley. It was so nice to see folks who I have worked with years ago, together with a whole new crop of great new leaders.

I am so excited about what God is doing there. Sam and Michelle are terrific Pastors, and are developing a wonderful plan. It means a lot to me to see my home church growing again, and doing well. It was an incredible privilege to be asked to speak into their lives and into that church.

Father God, thank you for causing that church to grow again, and for all the hope, life change, and excitement it brings to southern Lancaster County. Please guide, protect, and bless Sam and Michelle and their four kids, and help them accomplish all that you sent them to do. Let the Kingdom of God in that community flourish in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment