Friday, February 08, 2008

health, blessing

Julie, the amazing sickness aversive woman I am married to, is actually sick. That stops the presses at our house, because it is so rare. It is literally years since she has had a cold, I think. It seems very different for her to struggle even a little with sniffles, dripping in her throat, and all the stuff that is more common for me.

But on the other hand, I am having the most healthy winter that I have had in years. Maybe ever! I don't miss being sick.

This weekend we are investing in a young couple who has set their hearts on important ministry goals, and have had the devil throw his best at them. He is losing (the devil), and we are working hard to make sure he does.

Bombshelter tonight was VERY well attended! I think every parking place was filled and the place was packed! Nice. Candace and Aaron were back for it, and it was wonderful to see them a bit, and hear about how happy they are in Lancaster.

Tomorrow Jan Workman will have a team here for learning, visionizing, and growing together. I am thrilled to have opportunity to invest in her team and bless her.

This weekend is shaping up great! I am very excited about the message on vision that God has given, and am believing for breakthrough myself on it.

Speaking of vision, we are on our way developing plans to expaand our sanctuary! So many decisions along the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment