Friday, August 03, 2007

my friend rich fogle

Today I rode to Bedford and had lunch with my pastor-friend Rich Fogle. I was so impressed with what he is doing- revitalizing a church! Former Pastors failed the community and themselves, and left a broken, hurting church, But God.

God sent a man named Rich and his wife Ashley and their five kids, because He plans to reign over Bedford and make it a blessed place! I am honored to know people like the Fogle's.

And tonight we had a going away party for Shawna, my 18 year old, who is leaving next week for a 9 month Missions school in Sweden. My heart is pretty jumbled about this thing; happy and proud of my daughter, but wondering if I will still like life without the daily joy, humor, laughter, art, and class that she brings into my life.

And next week I head to General Council in Indianapolis, then to Armenia for a ministry tour there. Luke is going, and 8 others as well. It's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment