Saturday, August 25, 2007

evening fellowship

Catalyst Team,
    I have three pieces of news for you.
    First, Vern Annis and I are starting a new EVENING fellowship for leaders who want to meet in the evening due to their occupations or schedules. Our first meeting is scheduled for Tuesday September 11, at Perkins restaurant in Hanover. Vern is considering starting a new church, so that will be the focus of our conversation if anyone wants to join us for it. This meeting would be perfect for anyone who is now working a secular job but feels calls to 5-fold, or full-time ministry at some point in the future. We hope to hold this one on the second Tuesday evening of each month.
    Second, our next noon Catalyst meeting is scheduled for Thursday the 20'th. We often go for the third Thursday of the month, and just may settle there at this time.
    I love you-all and am very excited about what God is doing right now!
    That is the third piece of news I want to share with you. We feel like God is speaking about next year (2008) being a year of extreme fruitfulness and Kingdom expansion! I am very excited to get into it and watch God fight our battles and build up His church! Who knows, but that this may be the year that we take major strides into possessing the land, and taking America for God. I feel it in my soul.
    Some of you have faced unbelievable demons recently. I believe this is because God is allowing you to be tested so that you can see what is in your heart. Many of you will come through as gold, tired in the fire, and more ready than ever to do the great work God has called you to do.
    There are GREAT days ahead! Thanks for riding out the tough ones with me!

Gerry Stoltzfoos
717-398-9033

PS-if you are still in your fire, call me. I want to pray with you and help you win, even as many of you helped me win last year!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:11 PM

    Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

    ReplyDelete