Monday, August 20, 2007

got it... but how?

There must be a way to reach this culture, and to see America turned around in my lifetime. "Ask of me, and I will give you the nations", Psalm 2 says. I'm asking. So far, I want this nations, America. And I want Armenia.

There, I said it. I've been saying it, a lot, but mostly to God.

So far, my flimsy little plans are to plant 100 churches (at least, and for now) here in America, and another 100 in Armenia. And by plant, I mostly mean talk to God about it a lot, begging Him to let me have a little role in it.

Dan Johnson spoke over me that I am one of those people who is "up all night watching for the dawn, whose punishment is that I must see the dawn before most."

I'm not sure, but I think that MAY have been a good thing, about being a leader, or a vanguard type person.

I am eaten up about what America could be. Here in New Oxford, we spend about 25% of our budget on police protection. I wonder; if we increased percentages of people in church, (as a measure of rising spirituality) could that mean that we would see less crime and reduce our outlay of police protection cash? What would we do with $50,000 more dollars to spend a year on town improvements rather than protections?

What would be if a revival hit this nation again? If locksmiths were out of work, and prisons mostly empty? How about if most people paid their bills, and relatively few divorces occur?

So I pray about planting churches, and reaching people, and seeing the ancillary results that come from it.

Thanks for praying with me about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment