Monday, July 20, 2009

pray for me?

Friends,

I have a ton of thing s going on this week, even while I am on vacation this week. Would you-all pray for me, please?

Here is a taste of what I am talking about: Today at 12 noon I am receiving a call from KDKA Talk Radio in Pittsburgh.

They want to interview me in connection with the Pittsburgh Post Gazette Article in the paper yesterday. That article (read it here) was another take on the prayer of mine that was rejected to open the State House of Representatives because it had the name of Jesus in it. And I am getting dozens of emails, calls, and demands from it.

Today at noon I will be doing an on-air interview. You can listen live here. I need God's wisdom and His heart to speak to the reporter as Jesus would have done. Your prayers would be much appreciated.

There is so much more going on- maybe for another email later. Gerry Stoltzfoos, Lead Pastor Freedom Valley Worship Center 3185 York Road Gettysburg, PA. 17325 717-624-3411 www.freedomvalley.org 717-398-9033

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy R3:22 PM

    You did awesome! We're all proud of you!

    ReplyDelete