Friday, February 02, 2007

a harvest of souls

Father,
Thank you for the prospect of a new ministry to help addicts get free. I am so excited about what that could mean for this community. Please help us find the right leader for that. I pray that you would call a sharp, administrative leader head up that project.
I am also asking you for an outpouring of salvations and baptisms in the Holy Spirit this weekend. I pray that you would send many new guests into our services, and connect them to the body of Christ through Freedom Valley. I pray that you would count us faithful with a growing family of more than 1500 a week. I am also asking you for $20,000 in tithes and offerings a week so that we can do great exploits in your name. AND I am asking for at least a $50,000 reduction in our debt this year.
Help us win lost people to you with greater measure than ever. Send men and women who are poor, and those who are wealthy. Send us those who are hurting, and those who are healthy. Help us be good stewards of all the precious talent and opportunities that you send us.
In Jesus name,

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment