Saturday, February 10, 2007

a fruitful weekend

Father,
This weekend has a lot of possibilities to see people get truly free in their finances. Help us communicate your heart well, and "give us souls for our labors".
Specifically, I am asking you that at least 10 people receive salvation, and 30 renew their commitment to you. And please release another 100 people in their finances.
I am asking you for 5 new families this weekend. I ask that each of them connect deeply with you in our services, and also connect deeply with other people.
I also ask you to provide more than enough money for each person who took a red envelope and is believing you for money to give to missions. Please bless them with the ability to give and the opportunity to reap a harvest that allows them to give again.
Help us honor you by ministering well to our children this weekend, and causing them to grow in faith. Let each home be motivated deeply in their giving.
I love you for letting me serve you.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment