Tuesday, August 01, 2006

thank you God

I had a breakthrough today for which I am very thankful to God. It was less difficult to put on joy today than it has been and I want to take time to appreciate that. I also want to thank God for a great time with my family on vacation this week, for a 4 wonderful kids and an incredible wife.

This evening, I am praying about the possibility of new leadership getting involved in the recording studion, and reclaiming lost ground in that ministry. I am asking God for help to get an addition built on our house, and for blessing and protection for my son away at Student Council Leadership Camp.

Thanks for praying my friends! I love you guys.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:15 AM

    Praying right along with you! My daughter had a job interview on Friday that would be a terrific move for her.. pray for God's will to be done in her life.

    Wendy Raber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:26 PM

    Thanks for your prayers Wendy. I am so dependant on a gracious God. And thanks for letting me know that you pray. I'll pray with you for your daughter's job.

    ReplyDelete