Sunday, December 23, 2012

Cardboard testimonies

Last night we celebrated the before and after of Jesus by doing cardboard testimonies in our service. We plan to do it in all three services this weekend.

I was deeply moved by "I had 2 abortions before age 19... Forgiven and I'll see them both in Heaven", and "I was a super lout and unfaithful... now a promise keeper and committed to my wife". 

And "I was lustful , hurtful, and mean... now honorable, Godly, and kind". Or "I was an out of control drunk every weekend... now "filled with Jesus and self control"

As dozens of people took their places and made their cardboard testimony, I was deeply, profoundly moved. Jesus came to "seek and save that which was lost", and I was seeing it in front of my eyes. This is what I live and die for!

Can't wait to see more of them today.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:17 AM

    This piece of writing will help the internet users for building up
    new website or even a weblog from start to end.

    Look into my blog; ways to lose weight fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:16 AM

    Nice post. I wаs checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    my site авиабилеты киев москва

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:19 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete