Monday, December 13, 2010

Just got this on my Facebook. This, my friends, is what I live for, why God created me, and why I am in existence! I can live a LONG time on kind words like these and the opportunity to do this kind of work. Thank you Jesus for allowing me to live this life!

Notes like this help me forgive myself for all the dumb things I should have done differently, and leadership mistakes I have made in the past...
Michelle (name withheld) December 13 at 7:01pm Report
Thank you for being our pastor ....I thank the Lord for you and your family and Freedom Valley!! you guys are truely life savers! Your family and church are very important to us for this is where all of my children accepted Christ in their hearts, were baptized in water and the Holy Spirit....and are growing in their walks and relationship with the Lord....I am truely grateful, thankful, and blessed to be at Freedom Valley! Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment