Friday, September 18, 2009

A huge little announcement

Jim Marocco and I finally got it hooked up Thursday.

He is planning to be here Monday December 7 for a one day event for Pastors.

Dr. Marocco leads a church called King's Cathedral, which meets in more than 50! locations in Hawaii, Alaska, California, Arkansas, Washington state and more.

The details for the Dec 7 day are not yet worked out. I hope to have several hours of time for Senior Pastors who are planting churches to ask him questions and go deep together. I also want to have some time for a larger group to learn more general leadership skills.

But in case you are a planner, I wanted to get up here the details that we do have. I want to spend the entire day learning from him and growing in my own leadership skills. I have never before had opportunity to spend time with a leader who planted more than 50 churches out of his home church, and I am very much looking forward to it!

I hope you can be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment