Wednesday, June 06, 2007

great choices to make

Today I feel so in need of grace to decide what I should do next. I have so many great options, so many important things to do, that I often feel very frozen in figuring out which ones should be done NOW.

I'm sure I'm not alone in that. You probably struggle with it too.

And I'm glad that I do have this struggle. It's a good challenge to have. I like being busy and feeling productive.

But if you should choose to spend your valuable time praying for me, I would appreciate prayer for guidance that I would do the most important things, and let the rest go.

Other needs: a van/car for Freedom House, clients for Freedom House, a Children's Pastor for Freedom Valley, and souls- many new disciples being made for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment