Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Nightline thing tonight!

So I can only guess you are tired of hearing it by now, but here is one more update on the Nightline thing: I just got word from the producer Roxanna Sherwood, and she told me that as far as she knows, our piece is running tonight. She also gave me a web-link, saying that the web version is now up, which is always a good sign of intent. Now if we can only get The President of the United States, and other newsmakers to be quiet today, maybe it will finally run tonight!

Here’s the link: http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=2935819&page=1. I loved it!

Gerry Stoltzfoos

Senior Pastor

Freedom Valley Worship Center

3185 York Road Gettysburg, PA. 17325

Ph: 717-624-3411 Fax: 717-624-1562 Cell:717-398-9033

Webcast at www.freedomvalley.org



PS: Once again, send this out to people for me, will you? If anyone has been asking about it, let them know please.

No comments:

Post a Comment